SKIN lounge is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SKIN lounge may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page now and again to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers.
- Medical information
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To communicate with you directly as a client.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, if you have asked us to, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail, if you have given us permission to do so.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
All services used are GDPR compliant. Your data may be stored in:
- Salon iQ – Professional salon database
- Any written data will be stored and filed in locked cabinets.
You have a right to ask us to delete any data we hold of yours, but it may restrict some of the services SKIN lounge can offer you.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
How long we store your information depends on the purpose of collection. Internal records will be purged after 10 years.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Encryption of data.
- Security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data.
- Internal policies setting out our data security approach.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, don’t tick the checkbox that specifies email, telephone or direct marketing communication.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org We will get back to you within 5 working days.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.