At SKIN lounge we searched high and low for the perfect spray tan, and Xen Tan it is! This spray tan glides on like a dream, not sticky, not smelly, not fake-looking, not orange and develops in only 4 hours!
What does it do?
This treatment provides you with a safe, UV free, natural looking tan that lasts around 5-7 days.
What can I say? One of my favourite instant result treatments. I swear life is better with a tan, especially as this one is instant and causes no skin damage! You only need to try our spray tan once to know what all the fuss is about.— Hollie
They are by far the best therapists I have ever had the pleasure to be treated by. A treat every time I visit – I always leave feeling wonderful.— Karen
How long does it take?
In and out in around 30 mins
How long will my tan last?
On most people around 7 days
What do I need to do before and after my spray tan?
- Shower and Scrub
- No perfume, deodorant, make-up or moisturiser
- Wear loose, dark clothing and dark non-precious underwear
- Any necessary hair removal must be done 24 hours before your tan
On the day –
- Avoid water while your tan is developing (up to 8 hours)
- Avoid using any further products on your skin
- If any areas start to look darker than desired (mainly feet) wash off before 8 hours.
- Avoid exercise for up to 8 hours
- If sleeping in your developing tan, this can transfer onto bed sheets (this often washes out)
After day one –
- For events we think your tan will look its best after two showers
- Moisturise as much as you can
- Avoid long soaking in the bath – showers are best to prolong your tan
Is there any age restrictions?
We have age restrictions on all of our treatments at SKIN Lounge due safety reasons and the body constantly changing. Spray tanning requires a minimum age of 16 years old.